Friday, May 9, 2008

Cool Tunes!


Last night we went to hear the oldest play a concert in his middle school band. It was a great concert! Our oldest is doing so well in band. He plays the trumpet, trombone and baritone. Last night he chose to play baritone. We are SO proud of him! He did a great job. Today he tells me that his baritone is not in "pitch". He can hear that it isn't. I think that's always a wonderful gift when people can hear whether or not something is in pitch. I am so glad he has an ear for music. I always wanted to play the piano, but so far haven't learned. I really like the fact that he is in to music. My littlest loves to hear him play. He went to the concert and sat up and listened the whole time to brother. When he practices he just sits at his feet and listens the entire time. They are so cute together. We always try to take their picture when they do that together. We've included a picture from the concert.

No comments: